Hope you enjoy your Stay

Jealousy Test 1049838qv5nlsx7fi

YaNi-LiCiOuS
Welcome to My YaNi-LiCioUs WoLd
So Sweet So addicting.
Hope you enjoy your Stay

Jealousy Test 1049838qv5nlsx7fi

YaNi-LiCiOuS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalJealousy Test 303hdw5Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog inGallery
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Menu
WeLcOmE!

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Dashey (276)
Jealousy Test Cvvvvv12Jealousy Test Fdjkdf12Jealousy Test Cvvvvv12 
Annabelle (219)
gytzy (72)
yummypancake (50)
sweetpie (37)
sharoonMixy (31)
harrysuke (29)
The_Sith_Lord (21)
HoshiHoshi (10)
Samantharr (9)
Latest topics
» What kind of boots do you like/ wear?
Jealousy Test 1239681zlvrj3lrndSat Dec 29, 2012 8:16 pm by jessxc

» Heey Im Neww :)
Jealousy Test 1239681zlvrj3lrndTue Aug 31, 2010 5:34 am by Annabelle

» Howdy Ladies! Im New
Jealousy Test 1239681zlvrj3lrndFri Feb 19, 2010 5:31 am by DanielleAlison

» Girls Wars Friend codes!!!
Jealousy Test 1239681zlvrj3lrndThu Jan 07, 2010 9:24 am by Guest

» Secret Santa
Jealousy Test 1239681zlvrj3lrndMon Dec 14, 2009 1:32 am by gytzy

» Christmas Count down!!!
Jealousy Test 1239681zlvrj3lrndSun Dec 13, 2009 10:01 pm by Annabelle

» Get your forum on the Forum address book.
Jealousy Test 1239681zlvrj3lrndSun Dec 13, 2009 5:34 pm by Dashey

» The forum colors
Jealousy Test 1239681zlvrj3lrndSun Dec 13, 2009 4:36 pm by sharoonMixy

» Which Forum Of Yanilicious Do You Like Most??
Jealousy Test 1239681zlvrj3lrndSun Dec 13, 2009 3:00 pm by Dashey

» Reputation Points!
Jealousy Test 1239681zlvrj3lrndSun Dec 13, 2009 2:59 pm by Dashey

Affiliate
Jealousy Test 2dhttuu
Jealousy Test 25pn0v6
Jealousy Test Misaversion1-1
Jealousy Test 1495ydu
Jealousy Test 14b1awo

Apply Now!Link to us
Affiliate Arcade
Jealousy Test Ppal10

Jealousy Test

Go down 
3 posters

what do you think about your test results?
The result is so totally me
Jealousy Test Cvvvvv1250%Jealousy Test Cvvvvv12
 50% [ 1 ]
The result is not totally me
Jealousy Test Cvvvvv1250%Jealousy Test Cvvvvv12
 50% [ 1 ]
I ddn't care, its just a stupid online test
Jealousy Test Cvvvvv120%Jealousy Test Cvvvvv12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
awpeL
awpeL

Number of posts : 5

Jealousy Test Empty
PostSubject: Jealousy Test   Jealousy Test 1239681zlvrj3lrndTue Apr 14, 2009 1:03 am

pLease do try to take this test. if you Like you can post your resuLts here too ^O^

PS: if my post is in the wrong board kindLy move it to its rightfuL board. thanks!

here's the Link:

http://discoveryhealth.queendom.com/questions/jealousy_wom_abridged_1.html

i've done mine here's my resuLt:
Quote :
Your score = 34

What does your score mean?

Most people experience a certain amount of fear that their loved one could leave them for someone else. After all, these things happen, and when they do, it is usually very painful. You fit right into this usual range - certain situations may spark feelings of jealousy, but generally you are not preoccupied with the fear of losing your partner. If you were honest with yourself while taking the test, this means that you are secure, strong, independent and rational enough to recognize the possibility of losing your partner to someone else, but not be consumed by it. That does not mean that you do not care; you would certainly be as sad or crushed as anybody else. However, you know that if it ever happens, you will survive with your self-esteem and dignity intact. You realize that even though you might love your partner very much, s/he is not the only fish in the sea, and that you would eventually find happiness with someone else. Such feelings give you a sense of security and the strength to trust, and allow you to be comfortable in the relationship. That, in turn, boosts the chances of a lasting and fulfilling relationship.
Back to top Go down
http://www.caramelpop.info/
Dashey
Founder
Founder
Dashey

Number of posts : 276

Jealousy Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jealousy Test   Jealousy Test 1239681zlvrj3lrndTue Apr 14, 2009 2:46 am

Quote :

I scored: 55

Most people experience a certain amount of fear that their loved one could leave them for someone else. After all, these things happen, and when they do, it is usually very painful. You fit right into this usual range - certain situations may spark feelings of jealousy, but generally you are not preoccupied with the fear of losing your partner. If you were honest with yourself while taking the test, this means that you are secure, strong, independent and rational enough to recognize the possibility of losing your partner to someone else, but not be consumed by it. That does not mean that you do not care; you would certainly be as sad or crushed as anybody else. However, you know that if it ever happens, you will survive with your self-esteem and dignity intact. You realize that even though you might love your partner very much, s/he is not the only fish in the sea, and that you would eventually find happiness with someone else. Such feelings give you a sense of security and the strength to trust, and allow you to be comfortable in the relationship. That, in turn, boosts the chances of a lasting and fulfilling relationship.

I think its way off because im more than 55 im a suppppper jealous person. I dont know, maybe the circustances im in, but i cant trust him one minute with the phone, or out some were alone with out me going to Family Locator and using the GPS on him...
I know, i Know but he made it that way For cheating on me with a laide who could be his mother.... Yea A 40 smthing year old laide.... im so disapointed... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://mypinkillusion.blogspot.com
Annabelle
Admin
Admin
Annabelle

Number of posts : 219

Jealousy Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jealousy Test   Jealousy Test 1239681zlvrj3lrndMon Nov 30, 2009 9:59 pm

Quote :
Results of Your Jealousy Test

Your score = 36

Same as you all! LOL!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jealousy Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jealousy Test   Jealousy Test 1239681zlvrj3lrnd

Back to top Go down

Jealousy Test
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
YaNi-LiCiOuS :: Polls & Quizzes :: Personality Quizzes-
Jump to: